PupDawgs

PupDawgs
Snowy, Sunny, and Stormy

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

JUUUUUUUURY DUTY

Not quite a Paulie Shore movie, but I had 45 minutes of Jury Duty today.  I was #1 but we were dismissed before we got to jury anything. :(  Came home and made cookies.  I was forced to eat the defective ones.  Darn!
Other things under my couch:  CO2 cartridges for one of my pellet guns, C-Ration canned cakes, and a tiny dog turd left over from when we fostered two puppies a couple of weeks ago.  I recommend everyone with the room should foster a puppy or two for a few weeks.  It is a learning experience for all parties, including the doggies.
I was going to go up on the roof and clean out the rain gutters, but it has been raining all afternoon.  Not a good time to be on the roof. 
Thought for the day:  Time to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment