PupDawgs

PupDawgs
Snowy, Sunny, and Stormy

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall and Job Interviews

"Meh!"  This sound means "I really don't care." or "It doesn't affect my life."  Today was a day for Meh.  Got another AGP card from Greg.  Didn't work.  Still no video signal from my big PC.  This probably means I got a bad motherboard.  SUCK!!  On the "not-Suck" side, I had a job interview.  Good practice.  Did not get the job, but how weird would that have been.  I am not a SQL DBA and that is what they wanted.  Meh.  It is such a nice day.  I got some more grout de-groutificated from Lane's tub.  That much closer to re-grouting day.  Huzzah!

2 comments:

  1. OH! And a Happy Autumnal Equinox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is peace in the valley. The sun is out here and my grout is just fine! So what caused the grout to mold? Hm?

    ReplyDelete