PupDawgs

PupDawgs
Snowy, Sunny, and Stormy

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Summer goes away...

Since its raining because of Hurricane Karl(?), it seems suitable to say, "Goodbye" to Summer and "Hello" to Autumn.  (An interesting word as it ends with mn.  Kind of like damn.)  By the time the rain stops, it will officially be Fall and another year will be on it's downward death spiral. There is an election Tuesday in November and the crazies are coming out of the woodwork.  I find that amusing and entertaining.  Bread and Circuses!  What more could one ask?  Halloween will be kind of a drag this year with the little one all growed up and living at A&M.  I will probably drag some of the decorations down and put them up but it hardly seems worth the effort.  Job hunt now in full gear.  And that is all I will say about that.  Need to locate an AGP graphics card to see if the one I have is toast or if my mobo has gone poof.  HDD is good and bootable.  Monitors are both good.  Just got me a bad video card???????  Found one at Microcenter for a penny but it was a ghost.  Shame on Microcenter for not updating their database and getting my hopes up. 
More dust bunnies later.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it definitely feels like autumn. That is an interesting word. It's like other formation like rough, through, and dough and tough.

    ReplyDelete