PupDawgs

PupDawgs
Snowy, Sunny, and Stormy

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

End of August Review

Dust Bunny of the day:  Sent the daughter off to TAMU.  She are a Aggie now.  I hope she is doing well but she isn't saying.  Probably too early to be asking. 
Skyped both sisters, regular and in-law.  Both appear to be doing well.
Other things under my couch:  Jewelery anvil, empty cookie tin, spare light bulbs for my moped.  (More on the saga of the moped later.)
Listened to radio this morning while taking Katie to the Taub for a new Gold Card.  Lots of bashing as I listen to AM talk radio.  Thus far, it beats listening to the same 10 songs repeat on FM radio.  The AM people seem to also sing the same song over and over.  This may become boring too.  I feel that life is a constant struggle to avoid boredom.  Being dead is probably the ultimate in boredom.  I reckon boredom eventually wins.

1 comment:

  1. Personally I have nothing under my couch. Under my bed is quite scary! Love the poochies!

    ReplyDelete