PupDawgs

PupDawgs
Snowy, Sunny, and Stormy

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Goop in the Rain Gutters

Went up on the roof with my leaf blower and blew out the rain gutters.  Too bad it rained yesterday and all the gutter goop was sodden.  Might be getting on to time for a new roof.  I wonder what they cost these days.
I got gutter goop on me and was a sweatball by the time I finished.  I sometimes wonder as to the chemical makeup of gutter goop.  I know it has little crumbs from roofing shingles and algae.  But who knows what else is in there.  Sticks and leaves and whatnot.  All decaying and entrophying.  (I know that isn't a word, but what is a language for if not to warp to one's will?)
Outside news:  Yet another oil rig in the Gulf has gone kaboom.  Seems odd to have no explosions for such a long time then have two in the same year.  More paranoid people would be looking for a plot.  Not me.  Just goes to show what complacency will do to you.
More tomorrow...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment