PupDawgs

PupDawgs
Snowy, Sunny, and Stormy

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daylight Savings Time

It's a wonderful thing, DST.  First proposed by B. Franklin way back when.  And it is gone for another year. Anything that messes with our perception of time is a good thing.
I wonder why my garage door misbehaves when the temperature drops below 70.  I may hit the wheels with some carb cleaner and regrease them to see if'n that heps any.  Maybe WD40 would help.  Hmmm.  Guess it will take some experimenting.  At least I have time to do it.  This being unemployed stuff is taking its toll.  Mostly boring with stretches of tedium.  I keep applying for jobs but nothing appears to be happening.  I'm lookin' for a job, here and there, searchin' everywhere, looking for a job I can call my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment